Is GAFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp metal spike or spur that is fastened to the leg of a gamecock
- noun - a spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail
- noun - an iron hook with a handle
- A large iron hook attached to a pole or handle and used to land large fish.
- A spar attached to the mast and used to extend the upper edge of a fore-and-aft sail.
- A sharp metal spur fastened to the leg of a gamecock.
- A climbing hook used by telephone and electric line workers.
- A trick or gimmick, especially one used in a swindle or to rig a game.
- Harshness of treatment; abuse.
- To hook or land (a fish) using a gaff.
- To equip (a gamecock) with a gaff.
- To take in or defraud; swindle.
- To rig or fix in order to cheat: knew that the carnival games had been gaffed.
- A public place of entertainment, especially a cheap or disreputable music hall or theater.
- verb - to catch a fish with a sharp hook
There are 4 letters in GAFF: A F F G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAFF, to go: GAFF?
Rearrange the letters in GAFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAFF
What's nearby GAFF
Lookup in Wiki for GAFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAFF"