Is FUSEES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUSEES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a spirally grooved spindle in a clock that counteracts the diminishing power of the uncoiling mainspring
- noun - a colored flare used as a warning signal by trucks and trains
- noun - a friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- verb - equip with a fuse
- verb - make liquid or plastic by heating
- noun - a large-headed friction match
There are 6 letters in FUSEES: E E F S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSEES
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUSEES, to go: FUSEES?
Rearrange the letters in FUSEES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUSEES
What's nearby FUSEES
Lookup in Wiki for FUSEES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUSEES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUSEES"