Is FURLOUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FURLOUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a temporary leave of absence from military duty
- verb - dismiss, usually for economic reasons
- verb - grant a leave to
- A leave of absence or vacation, especially one granted to a member of the armed forces.
- A usually temporary layoff from work.
- A leave of absence from prison granted to a prisoner.
- The papers or documents authorizing a leave: The soldiers had their furloughs in their breast pockets.
- To grant a leave to.
- To lay off (workers).
- verb - to grant a leave of absence to
There are 8 letters in FURLOUGH: F G H L O R U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FURLOUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FURLOUGH, to go: FURLOUGH?
Rearrange the letters in FURLOUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FURLOUGH
What's nearby FURLOUGH
Lookup in Wiki for FURLOUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FURLOUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FURLOUGH"