Is FUNNY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNNY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line)
- adj - arousing or provoking laughter
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - not as expected
- adj - experiencing odd bodily sensations
- Causing laughter or amusement.
- Intended or designed to amuse.
- Strangely or suspiciously odd; curious.
- Tricky or deceitful.
- A joke; a witticism.
- Comic strips.
- The section of a newspaper containing comic strips.
- adv - causing laughter or amusement [adj -NIER, -NIEST] : FUNNILY
- noun - a comic strip
There are 5 letters in FUNNY: F N N U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNNY, to go: FUNNY?
Rearrange the letters in FUNNY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNNY
What's nearby FUNNY
Lookup in Wiki for FUNNY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNNY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNNY"