Is FUNNEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNNEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends
- noun - a conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end
- noun - (nautical) smokestack consisting of a shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship)
- verb - move or pour through a funnel
- A conical utensil having a small hole or narrow tube at the apex and used to channel the flow of a substance, as into a small-mouthed container.
- Something resembling this utensil in shape.
- A shaft, flue, or stack for ventilation or the passage of smoke, especially the smokestack of a ship or locomotive.
- To take the shape of a funnel.
- To move through or as if through a funnel: tourists funneling slowly through customs.
- To cause to take the shape of a funnel.
- To cause to move through or as if through a funnel.
- verb - to pass through a funnel (a cone-shaped utensil)
There are 6 letters in FUNNEL: E F L N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNNEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNNEL, to go: FUNNEL?
Rearrange the letters in FUNNEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNNEL
What's nearby FUNNEL
Lookup in Wiki for FUNNEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNNEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNNEL"