Is FUNICULAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNICULAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a railway up the side of a mountain pulled by a moving cable and having counterbalancing ascending and descending cars
- adj - relating to or operated by a cable
- Of, relating to, or resembling a rope or cord.
- Operated or moved by a cable.
- A cable railway on a steep incline, especially such a railway with simultaneously ascending and descending cars counterbalancing one another.
There are 9 letters in FUNICULAR: A C F I L N R U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNICULAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNICULAR, to go: FUNICULAR?
Rearrange the letters in FUNICULAR and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FUNICULAR
7 letters out of FUNICULAR
6 letters out of FUNICULAR
5 letters out of FUNICULAR
4 letters out of FUNICULAR
3 letters out of FUNICULAR
2 letters out of FUNICULAR
Contextual use of FUNICULAR
What's nearby FUNICULAR
Lookup in Wiki for FUNICULAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNICULAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNICULAR"