Is FUNDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - financial resources provided to make some project possible
- noun - the act of financing
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- verb - to provide money for
There are 7 letters in FUNDING: D F G I N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNDING, to go: FUNDING?
Rearrange the letters in FUNDING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNDING
What's nearby FUNDING
Lookup in Wiki for FUNDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNDING"