Is FUNDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- verb - place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- verb - provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- verb - invest money in government securities
- verb - accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- verb - furnish money for
- adj - furnished with funds
- verb - to provide money for
There are 6 letters in FUNDED: D D E F N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNDED, to go: FUNDED?
Rearrange the letters in FUNDED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUNDED
What's nearby FUNDED
Lookup in Wiki for FUNDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNDED"