Is FUNDAMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNDAMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - lowest support of a structure
- The buttocks.
- The anus.
- The natural features of a land surface unaltered by human beings.
- A foundation, as of a building.
- An underlying theoretical basis or principle: “All neighbor states... must revise... their policy fundaments” (C.
There are 9 letters in FUNDAMENT: A D E F M N N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNDAMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNDAMENT, to go: FUNDAMENT?
Rearrange the letters in FUNDAMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FUNDAMENT
7 letters out of FUNDAMENT
6 letters out of FUNDAMENT
5 letters out of FUNDAMENT
4 letters out of FUNDAMENT
3 letters out of FUNDAMENT
2 letters out of FUNDAMENT
Contextual use of FUNDAMENT
What's nearby FUNDAMENT
Lookup in Wiki for FUNDAMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNDAMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNDAMENT"