Is FUNCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUNCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - a relation such that one thing is dependent on another
- noun - a formal or official social gathering or ceremony
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - serve a purpose, role, or function
- verb - perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function
- The action for which one is particularly fitted or employed.
- Assigned duty or activity.
- A specific occupation or role: in my function as chief editor.
- An official ceremony or a formal social occasion.
- Something closely related to another thing and dependent on it for its existence, value, or significance: Growth is a function of nutrition.
- A variable so related to another that for each value assumed by one there is a value determined for the other.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the actions and activities assigned to, required of, or expected of a person”: the function of a teacher; a bank clerk’s duty; assumed the office of financial adviser; the role of a parent.
- verb - to be in action
There are 8 letters in FUNCTION: C F I N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUNCTION, to go: FUNCTION?
Rearrange the letters in FUNCTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FUNCTION
7 letters out of FUNCTION
6 letters out of FUNCTION
5 letters out of FUNCTION
4 letters out of FUNCTION
3 letters out of FUNCTION
2 letters out of FUNCTION
Contextual use of FUNCTION
What's nearby FUNCTION
Lookup in Wiki for FUNCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUNCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUNCTION"