Is FUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - feel about uncertainly or blindly
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - handle clumsily
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder
- To touch or handle nervously or idly: fumble with a necktie.
- To grope awkwardly to find or to accomplish something: fumble for a key.
- To proceed awkwardly and uncertainly; blunder: fumble through a speech.
- To drop a ball that is in play.
- To mishandle a ground ball.
- To touch or handle clumsily or idly: “fumbled the receiver into its cradle” (Howard Kaplan).
- To make a mess of; bungle.
- To feel or make (one’s way) awkwardly.
- To drop (a ball) while in play.
- To mishandle (a ground ball).
- The act or an instance of fumbling.
- A ball that has been fumbled.
- verb - to handle clumsily
There are 6 letters in FUMBLE: B E F L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUMBLE, to go: FUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in FUMBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUMBLE
What's nearby FUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for FUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUMBLE"