Is FUGITIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUGITIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who flees from an uncongenial situation
- noun - someone who is sought by law officers
- adj - lasting for a markedly brief time
- Running away or fleeing, as from the law.
- Difficult to comprehend or retain; elusive: fugitive solutions to the problem.
- Given to change or disappearance; perishable: fugitive beauty.
- Tending to wander; vagabond.
- Having to do with topics of temporary interest; ephemeral.
- One who flees; a refugee.
- Something fleeting or ephemeral.
- verb - to run away
There are 8 letters in FUGITIVE: E F G I I T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGITIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUGITIVE, to go: FUGITIVE?
Rearrange the letters in FUGITIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUGITIVE
What's nearby FUGITIVE
Lookup in Wiki for FUGITIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUGITIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUGITIVE"