Is FROSTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FROSTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- noun - weather cold enough to cause freezing
- noun - the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- noun - United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance
- verb - cover with frost
- verb - damage by frost
- verb - to cover with frost (a deposit of minute ice crystals)
There are 6 letters in FROSTS: F O R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FROSTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FROSTS, to go: FROSTS?
Rearrange the letters in FROSTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FROSTS
What's nearby FROSTS
Lookup in Wiki for FROSTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FROSTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FROSTS"