Is FRILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (paleontology) a bony plate that curves upward behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - ornamental objects of no great value
- A ruffled, gathered, or pleated border or projection, such as a fabric edge used to trim clothing or a curled paper strip for decorating the end of the bone of a piece of meat.
- A ruff of hair or feathers about the neck of an animal or a bird.
- A wrinkling of the edge of a photographic film.
- Something that is desirable but not a necessity; a luxury.
- To make into a ruffle or frill.
- To become wrinkled along the edge.
- verb - to provide with a frill (an ornamental ruffled edge)
There are 5 letters in FRILL: F I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRILL, to go: FRILL?
Rearrange the letters in FRILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRILL
What's nearby FRILL
Lookup in Wiki for FRILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRILL"