Is FRIENDLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRIENDLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
- adj - characteristic of or befitting a friend
- adj - inclined to help or support
- adj - easy to understand or use
- adj - of or belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- Of, relating to, or befitting a friend: friendly advice.
- Favorably disposed; not antagonistic: a government friendly to our interests.
- Warm; comforting.
- Computer Science.
- Easy to understand or use for a specified agent.
- adj - inclined to approve, help, or support
- noun - one who is friendly
There are 8 letters in FRIENDLY: D E F I L N R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRIENDLY, to go: FRIENDLY?
Rearrange the letters in FRIENDLY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FRIENDLY
7 letters out of FRIENDLY
6 letters out of FRIENDLY
5 letters out of FRIENDLY
4 letters out of FRIENDLY
3 letters out of FRIENDLY
2 letters out of FRIENDLY
Contextual use of FRIENDLY
What's nearby FRIENDLY
Lookup in Wiki for FRIENDLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRIENDLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRIENDLY"