Is FREIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FREIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- noun - transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates
- noun - the charge for transporting something by common carrier
- verb - transport commercially as cargo
- verb - load with goods for transportation
- Goods carried by a vessel or vehicle, especially by a commercial carrier; cargo.
- A burden; a load.
- Commercial transportation of goods.
- The charge for transporting goods.
- A railway train carrying goods only.
- To convey commercially as cargo.
- To load with goods to be transported.
- To load; charge.
- verb - to load with goods for transportation
There are 7 letters in FREIGHT: E F G H I R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FREIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FREIGHT, to go: FREIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in FREIGHT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FREIGHT
6 letters out of FREIGHT
5 letters out of FREIGHT
4 letters out of FREIGHT
3 letters out of FREIGHT
2 letters out of FREIGHT
Contextual use of FREIGHT
What's nearby FREIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for FREIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FREIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FREIGHT"