Is FRANKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRANKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the ancient Germanic peoples who spread from the Rhine into the Roman Empire in the 4th century
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- verb - stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
- verb - exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- adj - honest and unreserved in speech
- verb - to mark (a piece of mail) for free delivery
There are 6 letters in FRANKS: A F K N R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRANKS, to go: FRANKS?
Rearrange the letters in FRANKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRANKS
What's nearby FRANKS
Lookup in Wiki for FRANKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRANKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRANKS"