Is FRANKLIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRANKLIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States historian noted for studies of Black American history (born in 1915)
- noun - printer whose success as an author led him to take up politics
- noun - a landowner (14th and 15th centuries) who was free but not of noble birth
- A medieval English freeholder of nonnoble birth holding extensive property.
- noun - a medieval English landowner
There are 8 letters in FRANKLIN: A F I K L N N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRANKLIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRANKLIN, to go: FRANKLIN?
Rearrange the letters in FRANKLIN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FRANKLIN
5 letters out of FRANKLIN
4 letters out of FRANKLIN
3 letters out of FRANKLIN
2 letters out of FRANKLIN
Contextual use of FRANKLIN
What's nearby FRANKLIN
Lookup in Wiki for FRANKLIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRANKLIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRANKLIN"