Is FOXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail
- noun - a shifty deceptive person
- noun - the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- noun - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- noun - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- noun - the Algonquian language of the Fox
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- verb - become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
- verb - to get the better of by superior cleverness
There are 5 letters in FOXES: E F O S X
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOXES, to go: FOXES?
Rearrange the letters in FOXES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOXES
What's nearby FOXES
Lookup in Wiki for FOXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOXES"