Is FOUNTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOUNTAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure from which an artificially produced jet of water arises
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- noun - a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water
- An artificially created jet or stream of water.
- A structure, often decorative, from which a jet or stream of water issues.
- A spring, especially the source of a stream.
- A reservoir or chamber containing a supply of liquid that can be siphoned off as needed.
- A soda fountain.
- A point of origin or dissemination; a source: the library, a fountain of information.
- verb - to flow like a fountain (a spring of water)
There are 8 letters in FOUNTAIN: A F I N N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUNTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOUNTAIN, to go: FOUNTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in FOUNTAIN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FOUNTAIN
7 letters out of FOUNTAIN
6 letters out of FOUNTAIN
5 letters out of FOUNTAIN
4 letters out of FOUNTAIN
3 letters out of FOUNTAIN
2 letters out of FOUNTAIN
Contextual use of FOUNTAIN
What's nearby FOUNTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for FOUNTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOUNTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOUNTAIN"