Is FORWARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORWARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
- noun - a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- verb - send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
- adj - at or near or directed toward the front
- adj - used of temperament or behavior
- adj - of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle
- adj - moving forward
- adv - at or to or toward the front
- adv - forward in time or order or degree
- adv - toward the future
- adv - in a forward direction
- adv - near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- At, near, or belonging to the front or forepart; fore: the forward section of the aircraft.
- Located ahead or in advance: kept her eye on the forward horizon.
- Going, tending, or moving toward a position in front: a forward plunge down a flight of stairs.
- Advancing toward an opponent’s goal.
- Moving in a prescribed direction or order for normal use: forward rolling of the cassette tape.
- Ardently inclined; eager.
- Lacking restraint or modesty; presumptuous or bold: a forward child.
- Being ahead of current economic, political, or technological trends; progressive: a forward concept.
- Deviating radically from convention or tradition; extreme.
- Exceptionally advanced; precocious.
- Of, relating to, or done in preparation for the future: bidding on forward contracts for corn.
- Toward or tending to the front; frontward: step forward.
- Into consideration: put forward a new proposal.
- In or toward the future: looking forward to seeing you.
- In the prescribed direction or sequence for normal use: rolled the tape forward.
- In an advanced position or a configuration registering a future time: set the clock forward.
- At or to a different time; earlier or later: moved the appointment forward, from Friday to Thursday.
- A player in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey, who is part of the forward line of the offense.
- The position played by such a person.
- To send on to a subsequent destination or address.
- To help advance; promote.
- adj - being at or near a point in advance
- verb - to help onward
There are 7 letters in FORWARD: A D F O R R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORWARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORWARD, to go: FORWARD?
Rearrange the letters in FORWARD and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FORWARD
6 letters out of FORWARD
5 letters out of FORWARD
4 letters out of FORWARD
3 letters out of FORWARD
2 letters out of FORWARD
Contextual use of FORWARD
What's nearby FORWARD
Lookup in Wiki for FORWARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORWARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORWARD"