Is FORMULA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORMULA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- noun - directions for making something
- noun - a conventionalized statement expressing some fundamental principle
- noun - a representation of a substance using symbols for its constituent elements
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- noun - a liquid food for infants
- noun - (mathematics) a standard procedure for solving a class of mathematical problems
- An established form of words or symbols for use in a ceremony or procedure.
- An utterance of conventional notions or beliefs; a hackneyed expression.
- A method of doing or treating something that relies on an established, uncontroversial model or approach: a new situation comedy that simply uses an old formula.
- A symbolic representation of the composition or of the composition and structure of a compound.
- The compound so represented.
- A prescription of ingredients in fixed proportion; a recipe.
- A liquid food for infants, containing most of the nutrients in human milk.
- A statement, especially an equation, of a fact, rule, principle, or other logical relation.
- noun - an exact method for doing something
There are 7 letters in FORMULA: A F L M O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMULA
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORMULA, to go: FORMULA?
Rearrange the letters in FORMULA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FORMULA
6 letters out of FORMULA
5 letters out of FORMULA
4 letters out of FORMULA
3 letters out of FORMULA
2 letters out of FORMULA
Contextual use of FORMULA
What's nearby FORMULA
Lookup in Wiki for FORMULA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORMULA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORMULA"