Is FORMALITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORMALITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a requirement of etiquette or custom
- noun - a manner that strictly observes all forms and ceremonies
- noun - compliance with formal rules
- The quality or condition of being formal.
- Rigorous or ceremonious adherence to established forms, rules, or customs.
- An established form, rule, or custom, especially one followed merely for the sake of procedure or decorum.
There are 9 letters in FORMALITY: A F I L M O R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORMALITY, to go: FORMALITY?
Rearrange the letters in FORMALITY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FORMALITY
8 letters out of FORMALITY
7 letters out of FORMALITY
6 letters out of FORMALITY
5 letters out of FORMALITY
4 letters out of FORMALITY
3 letters out of FORMALITY
2 letters out of FORMALITY
Contextual use of FORMALITY
What's nearby FORMALITY
Lookup in Wiki for FORMALITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORMALITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORMALITY"