Is FORKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- adj - resembling a fork
- adj - having two meanings with intent to deceive
- Containing or characterized by a fork: a forked river.
- Shaped like or similar to a fork: forked lightning; a forked tail.
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 6 letters in FORKED: D E F K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORKED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORKED, to go: FORKED?
Rearrange the letters in FORKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORKED
What's nearby FORKED
Lookup in Wiki for FORKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORKED"