Is FORFEITS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORFEITS in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- noun - a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- verb - to lose as a penalty
There are 8 letters in FORFEITS: E F F I O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORFEITS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORFEITS, to go: FORFEITS?
Rearrange the letters in FORFEITS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FORFEITS
7 letters out of FORFEITS
6 letters out of FORFEITS
5 letters out of FORFEITS
4 letters out of FORFEITS
3 letters out of FORFEITS
2 letters out of FORFEITS
Contextual use of FORFEITS
What's nearby FORFEITS
Lookup in Wiki for FORFEITS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORFEITS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORFEITS"