Is FORBIDDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORBIDDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an official prohibition or edict against something
- verb - command against
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- Tending or threatening to impede progress: forbidding rapids.
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: a forbidding scowl.
- Having a menacing aspect: forbidding thunderclouds.
- verb - to command not to do something
There are 10 letters in FORBIDDING: B D D F G I I N O R
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORBIDDING, to go: FORBIDDING?
Rearrange the letters in FORBIDDING and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of FORBIDDING
7 letters out of FORBIDDING
6 letters out of FORBIDDING
5 letters out of FORBIDDING
4 letters out of FORBIDDING
3 letters out of FORBIDDING
2 letters out of FORBIDDING
Contextual use of FORBIDDING
What's nearby FORBIDDING
Lookup in Wiki for FORBIDDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORBIDDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORBIDDING"