Is FORBID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORBID in various dictionaries:
- verb - command against
- verb - keep from happening or arising
- To command (someone) not to do something: I forbid you to go.
- To command against the doing or use of (something); prohibit: forbid smoking on trains.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to refuse to allow”: laws that forbid speeding; banned smoking; was enjoined from broadcasting the news item; interdict trafficking in drugs; rules that prohibit swimming in the reservoir; proscribed the importation of raw fruits and vegetables.
- verb - to command not to do something
There are 6 letters in FORBID: B D F I O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORBID
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORBID, to go: FORBID?
Rearrange the letters in FORBID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORBID
What's nearby FORBID
Lookup in Wiki for FORBID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORBID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORBID"