Is FOOTWORK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOTWORK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the manner of using the feet
- noun - skillful maneuvering or dealing
- The manner in which the feet are used or maneuvered, as in boxing or in figure skating.
- Work that involves moving around on foot; legwork.
- Skillful dealing or maneuvering; tactics: “They’ve built a corporate empire on dazzling financial footwork” (Christopher Farrell).
- noun - the use of the feet
There are 8 letters in FOOTWORK: F K O O O R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTWORK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOTWORK, to go: FOOTWORK?
Rearrange the letters in FOOTWORK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOOTWORK
What's nearby FOOTWORK
Lookup in Wiki for FOOTWORK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOTWORK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOTWORK"