Is FOOTAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOTAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - film that has been shot
- noun - a rate of charging by the linear foot of work done
- Length, extent, or amount based on measurement in feet: estimated the square footage of new office space.
- An amount or length of film or videotape.
- A shot or series of shots of a specified nature or subject: news footage; some good footage of the royal wedding.
- noun - a length or quantity expressed in feet
There are 7 letters in FOOTAGE: A E F G O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOTAGE, to go: FOOTAGE?
Rearrange the letters in FOOTAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOOTAGE
What's nearby FOOTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for FOOTAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOTAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOTAGE"