Is FOOLISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOOLISH in various dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of good sense or judgment
- adj - having or revealing stupidity
- Lacking or exhibiting a lack of good sense or judgment; silly: foolish remarks.
- Resulting from stupidity or misinformation; unwise: a foolish decision.
- Arousing laughter; absurd or ridiculous: a foolish grin.
- Immoderate or stubborn; unreasonable: foolish pride; foolish love.
- Embarrassed; abashed: I feel foolish telling you this.
- Insignificant; trivial: spent all their money on foolish little knickknacks.
- adj - lacking good sense or judgment
There are 7 letters in FOOLISH: F H I L O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOLISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOOLISH, to go: FOOLISH?
Rearrange the letters in FOOLISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FOOLISH
6 letters out of FOOLISH
5 letters out of FOOLISH
4 letters out of FOOLISH
3 letters out of FOOLISH
2 letters out of FOOLISH
Contextual use of FOOLISH
What's nearby FOOLISH
Lookup in Wiki for FOOLISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOOLISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOOLISH"