Is FONDUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FONDUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - cubes of meat or seafood cooked in hot oil and then dipped in any of various sauces
- noun - hot cheese or chocolate melted to the consistency of a sauce into which bread or fruits are dipped
- A hot dish made of melted cheese and wine and eaten with bread.
- A similar dish, especially one consisting of a melted sauce in which pieces of food, such as bread, meat, or fruit, are dipped or cooked: chocolate fondue.
- A soufflé usually made with cheese and bread crumbs.
- verb - to cook in a pot of melted cheese
There are 6 letters in FONDUE: D E F N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FONDUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FONDUE, to go: FONDUE?
Rearrange the letters in FONDUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FONDUE
What's nearby FONDUE
Lookup in Wiki for FONDUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FONDUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FONDUE"