Is FOCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the concentration of attention or energy on something
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system
- noun - maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea
- noun - a central point or locus of an infection in an organism
- noun - special emphasis attached to something
- noun - a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
- noun - a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
- verb - direct one's attention on something
- verb - cause to converge on or toward a central point
- verb - bring into focus or alignment
- verb - become focussed or come into focus
- verb - put (an image) into focus
- A point at which rays of light or other radiation converge or from which they appear to diverge, as after refraction or reflection in an optical system: the focus of a lens.
- See focal length.
- The distinctness or clarity of an image rendered by an optical system.
- The state of maximum distinctness or clarity of such an image: in focus; out of focus.
- An apparatus used to adjust the focal length of an optical system in order to make an image distinct or clear: a camera with automatic focus.
- A center of interest or activity.
- Close or narrow attention; concentration: “He was forever taken aback by [New York’s] pervasive atmosphere of purposefulness—the tight focus of its drivers, the brisk intensity of its pedestrians” (Anne Tyler).
- A condition in which something can be clearly apprehended or perceived: couldn’t get the problem into focus.
- The region of a localized bodily infection or disease.
- A fixed point whose relationship with a directrix determines a conic section.
- To cause (light rays, for example) to converge on or toward a central point; concentrate.
- To render (an object or image) in clear outline or sharp detail by adjustment of one’s vision or an optical device; bring into focus.
- To adjust (a lens, for example) to produce a clear image.
- To direct toward a particular point or purpose: focused all their attention on finding a solution to the problem.
- To converge on or toward a central point of focus; be focused.
- To adjust one’s vision or an optical device so as to render a clear, distinct image.
- To concentrate attention or energy: a campaign that focused on economic issues.
- noun - a point at which rays converge or from which they diverge
- verb - to bring to a focus
There are 5 letters in FOCUS: C F O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOCUS, to go: FOCUS?
Rearrange the letters in FOCUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOCUS
What's nearby FOCUS
Lookup in Wiki for FOCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOCUS"