Is FLYER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLYER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- noun - someone who travels by air
- noun - someone who operates an aircraft
- adj - (British informal) not to be deceived or hoodwinked
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 5 letters in FLYER: E F L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLYER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLYER, to go: FLYER?
Rearrange the letters in FLYER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLYER
What's nearby FLYER
Lookup in Wiki for FLYER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLYER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLYER"