Is FLUXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- noun - a flow or discharge
- noun - a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- noun - excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- noun - a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action
- noun - the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
- noun - (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
- noun - in constant change
- verb - move or progress freely as if in a stream
- verb - become liquid or fluid when heated
- verb - mix together different elements
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 6 letters in FLUXES: E F L S U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUXES, to go: FLUXES?
Rearrange the letters in FLUXES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUXES
What's nearby FLUXES
Lookup in Wiki for FLUXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUXES"