Is FLUTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a groove or furrow in cloth etc (particularly a shallow concave groove on the shaft of a column)
- verb - form flutes in
- A decorative motif consisting of a series of uniform, usually vertical flutes, as those incised in the surface of a column.
- The act of incising or making grooves.
- The grooves formed by narrow pleats in cloth, as in a ruffle.
- noun - a series of parallel grooves
There are 7 letters in FLUTING: F G I L N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUTING, to go: FLUTING?
Rearrange the letters in FLUTING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLUTING
6 letters out of FLUTING
5 letters out of FLUTING
4 letters out of FLUTING
3 letters out of FLUTING
2 letters out of FLUTING
Contextual use of FLUTING
What's nearby FLUTING
Lookup in Wiki for FLUTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUTING"