Is FLURRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLURRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid active commotion
- noun - a light brief snowfall and gust of wind (or something resembling that)
- verb - move in an agitated or confused manner
- verb - cause to feel embarrassment
- A brief, light snowfall.
- A sudden gust of wind.
- A stirring mass, as of leaves or dust; a shower.
- A sudden burst or commotion; a stir: a flurry of interest in the new product; a flurry of activity when the plane landed.
- To agitate, stir, or confuse.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in FLURRY: F L R R U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLURRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLURRY, to go: FLURRY?
Rearrange the letters in FLURRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLURRY
What's nearby FLURRY
Lookup in Wiki for FLURRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLURRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLURRY"