Is FLUID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUID in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
- adj - subject to change
- adj - characteristic of a fluid
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - in cash or easily convertible to cash
- adj - affording change (especially in social status)
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a fluid.
- Readily reshaped; pliable.
- Smooth and flowing; graceful: the fluid motion of a cat.
- Changing or tending to change; variable: a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty.
- Characterized by or allowing social mobility: “Everyone seems to... share in an intricate set of lore from the past and present whose deliciousness somehow would be ruined if Britain were a truly fluid society” (Nicholas Lemann).
- Convertible into cash: fluid assets.
- adj - a substance that tends to flow [n -S] : FLUIDAL
There are 5 letters in FLUID: D F I L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUID
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUID, to go: FLUID?
Rearrange the letters in FLUID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUID
What's nearby FLUID
Lookup in Wiki for FLUID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUID"