Is FLUFFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLUFFY in various dictionaries:
- adj - like down or as soft as down
- Of, relating to, or resembling fluff.
- Covered with fluff.
- Light and airy; soft: fluffy curls; a fluffy soufflé.
- Light or frivolous: a fluffy musical comedy.
- Lacking depth or precision; fuzzy: hazy, fluffy thinking that only confused the matter.
- adv - light and soft [adj FLUFFIER, FLUFFIEST] : FLUFFILY
There are 6 letters in FLUFFY: F F F L U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLUFFY, to go: FLUFFY?
Rearrange the letters in FLUFFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLUFFY
What's nearby FLUFFY
Lookup in Wiki for FLUFFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLUFFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLUFFY"