Is FLOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOWN in various dictionaries:
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - move quickly or suddenly
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - transport by aeroplane
- verb - cause to fly or float
- verb - be dispersed or disseminated
- verb - change quickly from one emotional state to another
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - travel in an airplane
- verb - display in the air or cause to float
- verb - run away quickly
- verb - travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- verb - hit a fly
- verb - decrease rapidly and disappear
- Filled to excess.
- adv - mentally keen [adj -ERER, -EREST] : CLEVERLY
- verb - to move through the air
- verb - to hit a ball high into the air in baseball
There are 5 letters in FLOWN: F L N O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOWN, to go: FLOWN?
Rearrange the letters in FLOWN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOWN
What's nearby FLOWN
Lookup in Wiki for FLOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOWN"