Is FLOWERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOWERY in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or suggestive of flowers
- adj - marked by elaborate rhetoric and elaborated with decorative details
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of flowers: a flowery perfume.
- Abounding in or covered with flowers.
- Full of ornate or grandiloquent expressions; highly embellished: a flowery speech.
- adj - abounding in flowers
There are 7 letters in FLOWERY: E F L O R W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOWERY, to go: FLOWERY?
Rearrange the letters in FLOWERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLOWERY
6 letters out of FLOWERY
5 letters out of FLOWERY
4 letters out of FLOWERY
3 letters out of FLOWERY
2 letters out of FLOWERY
Contextual use of FLOWERY
What's nearby FLOWERY
Lookup in Wiki for FLOWERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOWERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOWERY"