Is FLOWAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOWAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - gradual internal motion or deformation of a solid body (as by heat)
- noun - a body of water that has been created by deliberately flooding an area
- noun - the act of flooding
- The act of flowing or overflowing.
- The state of being flooded.
- A body of water, such as a lake or reservoir, formed by usually deliberate flooding.
- An outflow or overflow.
- The gradual plastic deformation of a solid body, as by heat.
- verb - to move steadily and smoothly along
There are 7 letters in FLOWAGE: A E F G L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOWAGE, to go: FLOWAGE?
Rearrange the letters in FLOWAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLOWAGE
5 letters out of FLOWAGE
4 letters out of FLOWAGE
3 letters out of FLOWAGE
2 letters out of FLOWAGE
Contextual use of FLOWAGE
What's nearby FLOWAGE
Lookup in Wiki for FLOWAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOWAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOWAGE"