Is FLOUNCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOUNCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions
- verb - walk emphatically
- A strip of decorative, usually gathered or pleated material attached by one edge, as on a garment or curtain.
- To move in a lively or bouncy manner: The children flounced around the room in their costumes.
- To move with exaggerated or affected motions: flounced petulantly out of the house.
- The act or motion of flouncing.
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions
There are 7 letters in FLOUNCE: C E F L N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOUNCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOUNCE, to go: FLOUNCE?
Rearrange the letters in FLOUNCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOUNCE
What's nearby FLOUNCE
Lookup in Wiki for FLOUNCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOUNCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOUNCE"