Is FLIPPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLIPPING in various dictionaries:
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - move with a flick or light motion
- verb - turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- verb - react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way
- verb - go mad, go crazy
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- verb - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 8 letters in FLIPPING: F G I I L N P P
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLIPPING, to go: FLIPPING?
Rearrange the letters in FLIPPING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLIPPING
What's nearby FLIPPING
Lookup in Wiki for FLIPPING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLIPPING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLIPPING"