Is FLICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light sharp contact (usually with something flexible)
- noun - a short stroke
- noun - a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- verb - flash intermittently
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- verb - shine unsteadily
- verb - twitch or flutter
- verb - cause to make a snapping sound
- verb - touch or hit with a light, quick blow
- verb - remove with a flick (of the hand)
- A light, quick blow, jerk, or touch: a flick of the wrist; gave my horse a flick with the reins.
- The sound accompanying this motion.
- A light splash, dash, or daub.
- See Synonyms at brush1.
- To cause to move with a light blow; snap: flicked the light switch on.
- To twitch or flutter.
- A movie.
- verb - to strike with a quick, light blow
There are 5 letters in FLICK: C F I K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLICK, to go: FLICK?
Rearrange the letters in FLICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLICK
What's nearby FLICK
Lookup in Wiki for FLICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLICK"