Is FLASHING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLASHING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short vivid experience
- noun - sheet metal shaped and attached to a roof for strength and weatherproofing
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - appear briefly
- verb - display proudly
- verb - make known or cause to appear with great speed
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - expose or show briefly
- verb - protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal
- verb - emit a brief burst of light
- Sheet metal used to reinforce and weatherproof the joints and angles of a roof.
- noun - sheet metal used in waterproofing a roof
There are 8 letters in FLASHING: A F G H I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLASHING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLASHING, to go: FLASHING?
Rearrange the letters in FLASHING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FLASHING
7 letters out of FLASHING
6 letters out of FLASHING
5 letters out of FLASHING
4 letters out of FLASHING
3 letters out of FLASHING
2 letters out of FLASHING
Contextual use of FLASHING
What's nearby FLASHING
Lookup in Wiki for FLASHING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLASHING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLASHING"