Is FLANKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLANKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a back stationed wide of the scrimmage line
- noun - a soldier who is a member of a detachment assigned to guard the flanks of a military formation
- One that flanks, especially a soldier so positioned as to protect the flank of a column of troops on the march.
- An extension product, such as a diet version of a soft drink or a liquid version of a detergent, added to a line to support the sales of the main product.
- A flankerback.
- verb - to be located at the side of
There are 7 letters in FLANKER: A E F K L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLANKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLANKER, to go: FLANKER?
Rearrange the letters in FLANKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLANKER
6 letters out of FLANKER
5 letters out of FLANKER
4 letters out of FLANKER
3 letters out of FLANKER
2 letters out of FLANKER
Contextual use of FLANKER
What's nearby FLANKER
Lookup in Wiki for FLANKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLANKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLANKER"