Is FLAKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAKY in various dictionaries:
- adj - made of or resembling flakes
- adj - made of or easily forming flakes
- adj - conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
- Made of or resembling flakes.
- Forming or tending to form flakes or thin, crisp fragments: flaky pastry.
- Somewhat eccentric; odd: “that slightly flakey quality, in joy as well as in grief, that prepares us subtly for the mad scenes to come” (Village Voice).
- adv - resembling flakes [adj FLAKIER, FLAKIEST] : FLAKILY
There are 5 letters in FLAKY: A F K L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAKY, to go: FLAKY?
Rearrange the letters in FLAKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAKY
What's nearby FLAKY
Lookup in Wiki for FLAKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAKY"