Is FLAGSHIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAGSHIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the chief one of a related group
- noun - the ship that carries the commander of a fleet and flies his flag
- A ship that carries a fleet or squadron commander and bears the commander’s flag.
- The chief one of a related group: the flagship of a newspaper chain; the flagship of a line of reference books.
- noun - a ship bearing the flag of a fleet
There are 8 letters in FLAGSHIP: A F G H I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAGSHIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAGSHIP, to go: FLAGSHIP?
Rearrange the letters in FLAGSHIP and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FLAGSHIP
6 letters out of FLAGSHIP
5 letters out of FLAGSHIP
4 letters out of FLAGSHIP
3 letters out of FLAGSHIP
2 letters out of FLAGSHIP
Contextual use of FLAGSHIP
What's nearby FLAGSHIP
Lookup in Wiki for FLAGSHIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAGSHIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAGSHIP"