Is FLAGGING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAGGING in various dictionaries:
- noun - flagstones collectively
- noun - a walk of flagstones
- verb - communicate or signal with a flag
- verb - provide with a flag
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - decorate with flags
- verb - become less intense
- adj - weak from exhaustion
- Declining; weakening: flagging strength.
- Languid; drooping.
- A pavement laid with flagstones.
- noun - a paved surface
There are 8 letters in FLAGGING: A F G G G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAGGING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAGGING, to go: FLAGGING?
Rearrange the letters in FLAGGING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FLAGGING
7 letters out of FLAGGING
6 letters out of FLAGGING
5 letters out of FLAGGING
4 letters out of FLAGGING
3 letters out of FLAGGING
2 letters out of FLAGGING
Contextual use of FLAGGING
What's nearby FLAGGING
Lookup in Wiki for FLAGGING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAGGING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAGGING"