Is FIXTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIXTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an object firmly fixed in place (especially in a household)
- noun - a regular patron
- noun - the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- Something securely fixed in place.
- Something attached as a permanent appendage, apparatus, or appliance: plumbing fixtures.
- A chattel bound to realty.
- One that is invariably present in and long associated with a place: a journalist who became a Washington fixture.
- The act or process of fixing.
- The condition of being fixed.
- noun - a permanent part or appendage of a house
There are 7 letters in FIXTURE: E F I R T U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIXTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIXTURE, to go: FIXTURE?
Rearrange the letters in FIXTURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FIXTURE
6 letters out of FIXTURE
5 letters out of FIXTURE
4 letters out of FIXTURE
3 letters out of FIXTURE
2 letters out of FIXTURE
Contextual use of FIXTURE
What's nearby FIXTURE
Lookup in Wiki for FIXTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIXTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIXTURE"